|Many airlines have modified their schedules as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. As a result, please consult a flight tracking site such as FlightAware or FlightRadar24 or airline web sites for current flight information.|
Some areas are restricting non-essential activities in order to slow the spread of the coronavirus. Please ensure that spotting is not temporarily prohibited by a local public health order before heading to the airport.
Difference between revisions of "Vienna International Airport"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 11:||Line 11:|
Revision as of 10:10, 14 November 2005
|Continent: Europe||Country: Austria|
|Vienna International Airport|
|Overview map||[maps.google.com/maps?q=Vienna&ll=48.106973,16.565752&spn=0.073504,0.204826&t=h&hl=en Google Maps]|
Vienna International Airport is the primary airport of Austria. It's the hub of the Austrian Airlines Group.
Official Spotting Locations
Vienna has no official spotting locations.
Unofficial Spotting Locations
Locations to Avoid
Facilities and Transportation
- City Airport Train, in 16 minutes from Landstrasse (near the city centre) direct to the terminal for about 9€
- Vienna Airport Bus from the centre or west-and southstation in 45 minutes to the terminal (6€)
Scheduled Visitors Highlights
- Asiana Airlines - B747-400F (Cargo)
- China Airlines - A340-300 and B747-400F (Cargo)
- Emirates - A330-200
- Eva Air - A330-200 and MD11 (Cargo)
- Korean Air - B747-400F (Cargo)
- Malaysia Airlines - B777-200