|Many airlines have modified their schedules as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. As a result, please consult a flight tracking site such as FlightAware or FlightRadar24 or airline web sites for current flight information.|
Some areas are restricting non-essential activities in order to slow the spread of the coronavirus. Please ensure that spotting is not temporarily prohibited by a local public health order before heading to the airport.
What We Store
SpottersWiki attributes your username with each edit you make.
SpottersWiki's web server logs each http request you make with your IP address. These logs are deleted after approximately one month.
When you create an account, the e-mail address and IP address from which you registered are logged. The e-mail address is used to verify your account, provide your initial password once your account is approved, and provide password resets. It may also be used for any e-mail related features for which you opt in to.
We don't share information with third parties, except as outlined below.
SpottersWiki works with the following third parties. See their privacy policies for more information.
- Cloudflare: Cloudflare provides DDoS protection, DNS, TLS, and content delivery network services.
- Facebook: SpottersWiki operates a page on Facebook.
- Google: Advertising is powered by Google AdSense. E-mail service is provided by G Suite.
- EU/EEA visitors: We use non-personalized ads.
- RackNerd: SpottersWiki runs on servers operated by RackNerd.